# 141 Overseas Sales for Polymer Synthetic Resin Material Company
■ Company information:
This company is a tent sheet pioneer with over a hundred years of existance, processing, manufacturing and selling canvas, tarpaulin, mesh, etc. The company provides membrane materials with various functions by combining a polymer material with a fiber-base material. With its technology and quality cultivated from many years they respond to social needs and customer requests with high standards.
The company has a network of premisses with different functions in Japan, where it as 2 factories in Shiga and Saitama, 1 R&D center in Saitama, 1 branch in Osaka, and also overseas branches in China, Australia, US and Canada.
■ Job description:
- Coordinate the daily responsibilities of outside sales representatives across Canada and U.S. to grow sales.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to grow business in Canadian and the U.S.
- Manage interactions between overseas representatives and the sales departments.
- Being responsible for the implementation, monitoring and enforcing of policies among teams.
- Maintain positive relationships with key customers and conduct quarterly reviews of sales progress.
- Search and acquire new clients overseas
- Develop cooperative relationships with key distributors and end user personnel to enhance product demand.
- Establish sales goals and specification objectives to meet company sales budget.
- * You will be expected to have obverseas trips
・ Business level English
・ Business level Japanese
・ Skills in sales and presentation
Expected salary: as part of the screening process, the company will suggest the expected annual salary based on initial evaluation of your skills and experience
Working hours: 9: 00-18: 00
・ Full week holiday 2 days (Saturday and Sunday)
・ Holidays ・ New Year holidays
・ Annual paid leave
・ special holiday
Annual salary increase
Social insurance (Employment, occupational accidents, health, welfare pension)