#356 React Developer (Frontend Engineer)
This company is a comprehensive construction company with a wide variety of construction records. They deal with a wide variety of constructions, including commercial and leisure facilities such as shopping malls; and cultural and sports facilities such as museums, aquariums, and gymnasiums. They have a track record in Asian countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, and Malaysia, as well as in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. Among construction companies whose main business is to build new buildings, the company is also focusing on protecting historic buildings. There have been four full-scale restorations of castle towers in Japan, and the company has been involved in the restoration of two of them.
As a React Native / React Developer, you'll be instrumental in creating our next-generation products and modernizing our existing codebase. In your role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact within our small team, and plenty of room to grow, helping to shape our team and culture. Collaboration and a passion for solving challenging problems will be key to your success.
2. Development of full-stack web applications using open-source frameworks
3. Understanding of Django (Python-based web framework)
4. Familiarity with Typescript
5. Proficient with GitHub
6. Strong SQL, PostgresSQL database skills
7. A portfolio of projects utilizing the above skills
8. Excellent communication skills
9. A great sense of humor, optimism, and collaboration
1. Experience with testing and building tools (Npm, Bower, Jest, Chai)
2. Sequelize ORM, jsonapi, GraphQL
3. LAMP stack
4. DevOps (nginx, amazon cloud)
5. BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* No Japanese Required
-Employment Type: 1-year contract (Full-time) *There is a possibility to extend the contract
-Working Location: Remote work is available (mix of working in Tokyo office and home)
-4 weeks paid vacation (applicable after 2 months of trial period)
*Please send your resume as well as links to relevant examples of recent work (your GitHub or equivalent profile would be a great way to start).